Reverence For His Word

Status
Not open for further replies.

allenmartin3

Account Closed
Dear Heavenly Father I Pray right now that God implants in me a great reverence for His Word. I Ask Him to help me be disciplined in my reading of the Scriptures and ask the Spirit to help me take to heart what I have read and believe that God means what He says In Jesus mighty name I pray Amen
 
Mar 9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Mar 10:27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God 2 Chronicles 3:13: “The wings of these cherubim extended twenty cubits. They stood on their feet, facing the main hall.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: This verse describes the positioning of the two cherubim inside the Most Holy Place...
Replies
8
Views
154
Habitual Fear of God Almighty [Honor, Respect, Reverence, Awe], with anointing for ###&###&###&### [AG forgiveness] w/Lowliness, Humility, meekness, No Boasting. Anointing with "Love & Fire", Joy, Gratefulness & Kindness. Fully Cleansed & Sanctified by The blood of Jesus & full Spirit of...
Replies
7
Views
203
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Ezekiel 40:31: “Its portico faced the outer court; palm trees decorated its jambs, and eight steps led up to it.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: This verse describes specific details of a gateway leading from the inner court of...
Replies
7
Views
304
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,262
Messages
16,820,653
Members
651,293
Latest member
Gwourkaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom