Retuurn Lost Love

  • Thread starter Thread starter lostmike
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lostmike

Guest
I see ### for a bit today, she said she stills loves me and misses me. I ask and pray that God will see fit to return ###'s love to me in full and love me and want to be with me as much as I love and want to be with her again. Please I ask in our Lord Jesus' name, let it be your will. You don't want her living the way she is and the way I am. Together I know we will live the way you want us to, my Lord.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray to find our lost pet bird. God gave me many chances to be kind and patient with the people and animals I love, and I keep missing them. I ask God for one more chance, please.
Replies
13
Views
176
Jesus I pray for my younger daughter to have a blessed day today fill with Your love, favor and breakthrough. Jesus, I plead Your precious blood over my younger daughter, cleanse her, shield her with Your supernatural hedge of protection and full armor, and keep her safe as she drives. Lord I...
Replies
11
Views
50
Jesus I pray for my younger daughter to have a blessed day today fill with Your love, favor and breakthrough. Jesus, I plead Your precious blood over my younger daughter, cleanse her, shield her with Your supernatural hedge of protection and full armor, and keep her safe as she drives. Lord I...
Replies
8
Views
30
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,686
Messages
16,779,772
Members
648,222
Latest member
Chumen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom