Restored To My Job

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pastor Leonard D. Stephens

Guest
Asking for God's favor that Judge ###. ### will rule that I be restored on my federal job. I was terminated on 16 July 2011 for poor performance which is not true. My supervisor set me up to be fired so that a woman that members of my army reserve exchanged sexual favors for could take my job.
 
Praise you Jesus.

Father God we lift up to you ###, Lord let the truth be known Father and give favor to ###. Give him back his federal job, and convict those people who have set him up. Lord God nothing is impossible to you Father, we pray for your intervention in this matter. Open the judge's eyes Lord to the truth and let ###'s job be given back to him in Jesus mighty name we ask and pray Amen.
 
Pastor, we serve a supernatural God, who has the power to restore everything. Think, that we are not serving the human masters, we are serving the master in heaven and HE knows your heart and He knows you haven't done wrong..So rely and trust on him that he will restore what you lost, coz in his eyes you are not at fault and God responds to those who are righteous in their lives. So trust, be patient, and be still for our God is working behind the scenes. In Jesus name, AMEN
 
Lord let truth be revealed and have Your way in this ruling...Lord in Jesus name we pray
 
Dear God, please enlighten judge ### ### to rule the law what is truth and not be deceived by evil works, in Jesus name, amen
 
Father, I pray for Your justice, truth, mercy, and righteousness will prevail in this situation in Jesus name. I pray that the acts, motives will be exposed in Jesus name. I bind the lying spirit in Jesus name and that the truth will prevail. You said in Your words "thou shall not bear false witness against thy neighbour". So I loosen the spirit of truth over this situation. Father bring justice to this sin. I pray against the spirit of prostitution, the exchange of body for a position. Let it be in vain in Jesus name, so that act will not be awarded. For you punish evil, and reward good. So Lord, let your justice reign in Jesus name.
 
I pray that God will Himself restore you to a better position of authority in the PRECIOUS NAME OF JESUS CHRIST-AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. It sounds like you're facing a challenging time at work. While I can't provide specific advice, it might be helpful to document any instances where you feel you've been unfairly treated and consider discussing your concerns with a supervisor or HR...
Replies
8
Views
621
I had to resign from my job due to an unhealthy work environment. I am a double PhD and have always been a top performer. Today, I noticed that my dream company has an open position that perfectly matches my skill set. Please pray for me so that I can get this job! Pray that the decision-makers...
Replies
9
Views
97
Dear God let my job accept me today as I go in this morning an I want have a gd day at work today let my boss man tell me ### I'm give u another chance yes I love my job .
Replies
11
Views
122
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,133
Messages
16,807,551
Members
650,572
Latest member
Gwuitargate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom