Restore & Repair Love & Relationship

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jenn1978
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jenn1978

Guest
Dear Lord I come to you in my time of need. I hope & pray you hear my prayer.. I am on my hands & knee's asking that you & ### forgive me & that you come in to our lives & help restore a broken relationship & that ### & I can be back together & to have all the love we can possibly have. I want us to be happy for a long time to come. I want all women & distractions to go away. I want love, respect, honor, loyalty, and faithfulness for both of us. In Jesus name I pray... Amen!!!
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Father Please Please Hear & Answer My Prayer.... ;(
 
God in Jesus' name please answer this prayer request according to Your will and Your timing...Child of God Let’s Pray...God In Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Let my heart, mind, body, and soul always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let me not lean to my own understanding, take matters into my own hands, and mess things up. Remind me to always acknowledge You first in all my ways and allow You God to direct my footsteps. May I always respect and honor YOU Lord with my life (body, mind, and spirit). May I come to know You better, fall more in love with You, always obey, respect, and honor You with my life. God bless me and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Amen! So Be It! And It Is So!

Encourager ###, ###, ### ~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, im ### and i was engaged to my fiancee in ### this year after our 1 yr of ldr (i live ### and he lives in ###) ive done a lot of unhealthy behaviours in our relationship and the last time he came w his family and i kind of ruined it with my emotions that took control of me. I hurt him...
Replies
11
Views
186
I ask to help heal my relationship with my ###. This past month hasn’t been good but I’m willing to do whatever it takes to fight for us. I ask for your assistance in helping us rebuild our relationship and our foundation. You brought him into my life for a reason and I know we can repair what...
Replies
5
Views
246
Hello, Almost two years ago, I got out of a 3-year relationship with a girl who is dismissive avoidant. Her parents are pastors and run a church, and she is a pastor's kid. Marriage was my goal for us, but it appeared the more serious things got, that's when self-sabotage behavior from her...
Replies
8
Views
198
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,700
Messages
16,779,910
Members
648,236
Latest member
Guydarford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom