Restore Relationship

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-2721

Father THANK YOU FOR restoring Tom J G & Kathylou M's relationship and please bring it to a marriage before you in 2011. Increase Tom's faith in his relationship with Kathylou & his love for her 10 folds. Increase the daily communication from Tom to Kathylou and bring Tom to see Kathylou daily again. Remove all that stands and binds Tom from his commitment to his relationship with Kathylou. Please continue to Protect and increase Kathylou's finances, letting no one and nothing deplete it. Please Bring Kathylou's employers to give her a significant raise now, and in time bring her to a new job with a much better salary & benefits. keep Lauren safe, doing well in school & happy. Thank you Father for the weight loss thus far and shed 100 lbs from Kathylou's body and keep her healthy. Bless all financially, physically, emotionally and spiritually that you have made Kath ylou a steward over and those you have brought into her life. IJN Amen

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Father God bless and annoint our relationship. Increase open communication between us. Increase physical atraction between us, let us experience deep sexual fulfilment from the covenant sex. Let other forms of intimacy between us also increase Father. I am so blessed and glad you brought her...
Replies
Views
Lord thank you for the work you have done in her. Praise you Lord for the healing you have already provided. Thank you for answering my prayer and giving me a love towards her after your own heart. Already people are wondering how I got her after waiting for 8 years. One of my friends asked if I...
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father God of all crestion I come before you humbly to petition and request by faith according to your perfect will on Heaven as in earth, to fix my broken relationship. Please open his heart to forgive me and to resume communication between us. Create a healthy relationship and balance...
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father God of all crestion I come before you humbly to petition and request by faith according to your perfect will on Heaven as in earth, to fix my broken relationship. Please open his heart to forgive me and to resume communication between us. Create a healthy relationship and balance...
Replies
Views
Dear Father, Thank You for what You doing for me and for my close ones every single day!! T hank You for all answered prayers,.God,please save and heal my daughter Karmen from Citrullinaemia ,mild autism ,minor brain damage and all psychological ,emotinal trauma she has asap.Please Father save...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom