Restore My ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jemz

Prayer Partner
I ask for prayer to myself, ### and ###. Separated for months now, I still desire in every way to be back with my family. Though through this separation I have found a relationship with Christ (attending Thursday service, volunteering and not missing a Sunday service) I pray every night that my wife will react and learn to love HER husband, not this world... I continue to hear negative and hurting stuff to me that she has or is doing and I know all I can do is pray, pray for my daughter... that she grows up to be a great Christian woman, no matter what happens between her mom and dad... thank you!
 
Keep your prayers up, brother. You are finding yourself, maybe a better self. You cannot force your wife to leave worldly ways and become spiritual. And through prayer we can ask for this, but she still has free will to balk at all incoming prayer. And your condition for loving her is that she not love these worldly things. Conditional love does not have the same weight as unconditional love. Can you love her as she is? Or do you want her to change? I will pray for you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer Request My name is ###, and my friend's name is ###. Due to circumstances involving her husband, we have been separated and are no longer able to communicate. We are suffering deeply, both mentally and emotionally. Her husband ### has taken away her phone and has blocked both of us from...
Replies
9
Views
134
Pray God heals and restores my relationship, giving us forgiveness and wisdom. Bless us with a godly marriage
Replies
12
Views
232
My name is ### and my boyfriend and I just got back together, but he is struggling with depression and is shutting me out and not including me in things that is important to our family. I ask that you pray to help us through this storm and make us stronger than ever with each other and for ###...
Replies
11
Views
254
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,541
Messages
16,777,948
Members
648,098
Latest member
Galutel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom