Restore My ### To God

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wildeann

Guest
Please pray with me for my husband ### ..... that GOD may deliver him from pride and hatred. He stopped attending church services. Lead him to attend worship service this Friday ###, ###.

May God give him the grace to humble himself to surrender his life to God. If he will continue to be stubborn may God take his life instead of living rebellious life to GOD. It is better for him to live with GOD in heaven. In JEsus name. Amen.
 
Hi please I know what you are going through but please don't pray that GOD takes his life it is bad. We as human beings we cannot change our spouses. What we should do is to pray for them consistently until GOD hears our prayers. Let's P.U.S.H (pray until something happens). Do not carry his burdens but just pray. Please be reading the power of a praying wife by Stormie ###. I know it will help you to understand your role as a wife. I will pray with you so that God can change your husband.
 
Father, your word says you desire all men to get saved and come to the knowledge of your name. I claim ### husband to your kingdom and I pray for your saving grace to abound upon him in the name of Jesus Christ the Son of the living God.
 
Father, hear her prayer. Have faith and continue to pray for your husband.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord The Bible says when we pray if we believe we shall receive. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Dear God, I’m standing on your word, please don’t take my cat away from me. She’s all I got. She’s like...
Replies
15
Views
78
I am help requesting prayers for my wife ###. She had cateract surgery and they botch the surgery. The doctor tore the sack the new lens was to go into and she had major surgery. After surgery she started to get back eye sight and that failed.They went back 9 months later for second surgery and...
Replies
11
Views
63
I fell Friday at work. Hurt my shoulder bad. pain is bad until I see a doctor. I have been taking shots to loose weight for about 6 weeks and nothing is happening. i feel like a failure.. Would like prayer for total body healing and to not feel like a failure..
Replies
8
Views
109
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,207
Messages
16,808,055
Members
650,618
Latest member
Tyraexnor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom