Nymaishire
Disciple of Prayer
Dear Lord
The Bible says when we pray if we believe we shall receive.
Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.
Dear God, I’m standing on your word, please don’t take my cat away from me. She’s all I got. She’s like the daughter I never had. I believe and declare that all things are possible with you. Please remove the cancer from her nose and restore her nose you can even repair the aggressive fragments of her nose. Restore and heal her of all underlining health issues.
You can make her completely healthy
I pray
in your mighty name King Jesus and I thank you in advance
The Bible says when we pray if we believe we shall receive.
Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.
Dear God, I’m standing on your word, please don’t take my cat away from me. She’s all I got. She’s like the daughter I never had. I believe and declare that all things are possible with you. Please remove the cancer from her nose and restore her nose you can even repair the aggressive fragments of her nose. Restore and heal her of all underlining health issues.
You can make her completely healthy
I pray
in your mighty name King Jesus and I thank you in advance
