Restore My Reputation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Jesus, please restore my reputation. If I did anything wrong fix me and I'll repent. I feel someone is trying to ruin me. I've been treated unfairly and in my state of mind people I love and people who are my peers have shunned me. They think I've gone crazy. People may have listened to the devil or in my dis-pear I've treated someone in a way that they can not approach me or are offended by me. Forgive those who initially set out to do me harm and those who didn't mean to. Forgive just the same. I feel someone has ruined my reputation. Jesus restore me in the eyes of those that is of Your will to see me in a restored light. I feel isolated. In Jesus name I pray Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, I ask that you protect me from my ex-wife that she will not try and contact people about me. She has been so extremely malicious towards me when I haven't been bad towards her. Jesus, I pray that she stops right now and Lord thank you that she is peaceful and good towards me. We...
Replies
7
Views
335
Please pray for me. I made a mistake that has brought shame to my name in the ###. I ask God to forgive me, cleanse me, and give me the strength to walk in the right path. Please pray that God renews my reputation, restores peace in my life, and helps people see me with compassion instead of...
Replies
8
Views
333
In my area many people feel jealous of me and try to dirt my name creating fake stories for me. Please pray Jesus my Lord to defend me and restore my reputation and my family's too. Thank you all brothers and sisters Amen.
Replies
8
Views
403
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,580
Messages
16,789,900
Members
649,142
Latest member
Gulfelor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom