Restore My Relationship Christ

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jake

Guest
Please pray that God reconcile us, I have been praying and putting myself forth for ### months and it is very hard but she is worth the work. May God please fix what I have broken, remind her of the love we felt for each other and give me the words to let her know I've changed and I really want to spend the rest of my life with her

- ###
 
Lord, I pray for restoration and reconciliation of ###'s relationship. I pray that you will be the one who heal, and let the spirit of forgiveness, love and humility will reign upon the hearts of both of them. Thank you Lord because you are the God of order, you are the God of peace, love, joy and happiness. This we pray in Jesus Name. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SDB continue to pray for me and now my ex SYG (KG) that God restores our relationship and turns it around to be a non verbally abusive relationship. I never see her because of her profession, so there should be no reason why we argue so much. But she has resentment towards me because I reacted...
Replies
7
Views
109
Pray God heals and restores my relationship, giving us forgiveness and wisdom. Bless us with a godly marriage
Replies
12
Views
249
My name is ### and my boyfriend and I just got back together, but he is struggling with depression and is shutting me out and not including me in things that is important to our family. I ask that you pray to help us through this storm and make us stronger than ever with each other and for ###...
Replies
11
Views
260
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,721
Messages
16,814,299
Members
650,972
Latest member
Cayland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom