Restore my relationship and curse out the spirit of hate

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SDB continue to pray for me and now my ex SYG (KG) that God restores our relationship and turns it around to be a non verbally abusive relationship. I never see her because of her profession, so there should be no reason why we argue so much. But she has resentment towards me because I reacted...
Replies
7
Views
106
Please God I pray please restore my relationship with ###. I love him so much and I can't take the pain of not having him in my life. Please heal him so that way he can come into my life again. Please allow him to message me as I miss talking to him and feeling his embrace. And when our paths...
Replies
6
Views
204
I fell into sin and cheated on my partner. I lied to him and manipulated information. He found out and left the relationship. I have called to God in repentance. I have apologized for every step and decision I made in deceit and sin. I’ve asked forgiveness for all the pain and suffering I have...
Replies
7
Views
363
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,000
Messages
16,783,209
Members
648,557
Latest member
Chutown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom