Restore Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gee

Guest
To save my marriage - We have made mistakes in it - we have signed our first mutual consent - final sign in Jan ###.... but I don't want divorce...I want to be with my husband and love him even more than before.... I want our daughter to have her Mom and Dad together as a happy family.. I apologise for all sins and mistakes I have made... please pray to Jesus to save my marriage
 
Heavenly Father my marriage has been restored, well still have ups and downs but love has returned.. Lord I pray for this marriage that joy, peace and happiness covers this marriage. Lord forgive this marriage of all their sins, have mercy on them. Lord surround this family with your protective hedge of Angels. Lord annoint this marriage with the blood of Jesus. In the name of Lord Jesus, the Heavenly Father and the Holy Spirit Amen. May their hearts beat as one, may their love return.
 
amen i am in agreement with this prayer request also for me to have this in my life to i am ### ###
 
JESUS PLEASE SAVE HIS MARRIAGE
 
Heavenly Father make the love this marriage once had be restored soon. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Christian friends, my heart aches as my husband has moved on from our marriage before the papers are signed. He says he loves his new life and new girlfriend. Please pray for a miracle and His will be done. I will stand for our marriage as long as it takes. Amen.
Replies
14
Views
168
Hello my brothers and sisters. I please ask anyone to pray over my marriage. As it hasn’t been the best. We had our internal faults. But the biggest downfall have been him listening to others including his mother and his babymother who dictates and controls and uses their child as a pawn which...
Replies
9
Views
343
Dear God, I don't know how you can restore my marriage. My ex-husband was having an affair even when we were not divorced yet. Not after divorcing me, he remarried with another woman. Is it God's intent to let me be single, raising up our son alone?
Replies
8
Views
341
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,039
Messages
16,818,042
Members
651,149
Latest member
Toreemoroantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom