Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯 FOLD GREATLY. I HAVE A GREAT HEALING ❤️‍🩹 IN MY RESTORATIONS THAT ITS WHAT I WANT TO BE HEALED WITH HEARTS DESIRES MAKE IT TODAY ASSIGNMENTS ENDS TODAY. I GET THE SERIES OF DIVERGENT FOR MY BDAY ### THIS YEAR SO I CAN REMEMBER ### IS...
Replies
8
Views
179
I'm in desperate need for a miracle. My wife filed for divorce. I repented my wrongs and forgave her for the hurt and emotional abandonement. Her heart is hardened with bitterness and unforgiveness combined with generational curses. We have 2 sets of twins. I need a miracle as she's unwilling to...
Replies
13
Views
103
My husband left a few months ago after I confronted him about his anger as it was scaring our daughters, his response was I’m not coming home, and he didn’t. this led to I don’t love you anymore, then to I want to reconcile, and now back to I don’t know. He is always in fight mode as result to...
Replies
14
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,105
Messages
16,807,311
Members
650,546
Latest member
Sylioraerland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom