Restoration

  • Thread starter Thread starter Struggling
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Struggling

Guest
My wife and I are separated. She no longer wants me in the home due to financial problems that she feels I have created. Some of our circumstances are due to my mistakes and I've asked for forgiveness from her and the LORD. She is bitter and disenchanted as she has placed her faith in me and I've let her down. I need prayer that she and I come together to trust God for deliverance and restoration of our finances and marriage. Please pray that I find a job soon because the topper in our separation is that I've also recently been terminated from my job.
 
father God please mend this family and marriage back together also bless this ### of God with a finance breakthrough to provide in jesus name amen
 
Through the LORD's mercies we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not.

They are new every morning;

Great is Your faithfulness.

Lamentations 3:21-23
 
Sometimes it takes us to go through the hard times to help make it easy to get better. We already know what the wrong things are so that makes it easier to do the right things. Keep praying and do not push your wife but have faith and God will see you through. You have one thing that God likes and that is marriage and he does not want to see you be alone. I will pray for you.
 
Lord please relieve all stresses and make this family work together as one unit learning the hard times mean so much more after they are solved. Please solve them lord! Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my wife and I as our marriage on the rocks. She wants a divorce and I’ve not been a good husband. We’re separated and I’m fasting for a change in myself and our marriage.
Replies
11
Views
192
### and ### Please pray for my wife ### and me. We are separated within our marriage, and she has been talking about divorce. I am working to make real, lasting changes in how I love and treat her. Please pray for healing from past hurts, forgiveness, softened hearts, and that God would protect...
Replies
10
Views
187
Lord remove the overreach of this young man’s mother, who has no biblical authority to speak into my older daughter’s life. Her counsel to live together, have children outside of marriage, having her son exploiting in daughter income, demanding my daughter treat this arrangement as a marriage...
Replies
12
Views
319
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,914
Messages
16,816,623
Members
651,083
Latest member
Gauskoerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom