Restoration

  • Thread starter Thread starter kat
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kat

Guest
I prayer for restoration of my nursing registration. Had a hearing in July and the outcome cost me my career. I came over in Scotland in 2004 and worked in a nursing home and my time there was faced with racial indifference and through some staff who made accusations against me. Now I am unable to practice as a nurse and this has hindered all aspect of my life. I am looking to appeal the decision. I am asking for prayers for my career to be restored and favor on my finances. I also had an appointment to apply for my settlement to remain in the UK and now cannot afford to pay for it. I left Scotland to spend time home in St. Lucia as this was all too much. Due to go back 19 August. As for prayers that mountains will move.
 
Dear Abba, thank you that ### is still standing on that God-given greenland of a heathered turf of Scotland, where the Covenanters shed their tears and blood for the surpassing weight of glory that the sufferings of this present age is not worthy to be compared to, in Jesus' Name.

PLEASE change her situation as she has not wasted this trial, but grown closer to you, like those holy women and men of old in Scotland. Give her favor, fruit of the Spirit and finances -- promote her, as before honor comes humility, Proverbs 18:12, in the AUTHORITY of the NAME of JESUS, Let it BE, Amen!

For this light momentary affliction is preparing for us an eternal weight of glory beyond all comparison,
 
Lord please restore ### nursing license in Jesus name
 
Lord help this person to straighten out finances and all other problems by giving them to you. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, through Jesus Christ, let restoration begin in my life, leadership, career, and healthcare vision. Restore opportunities, relationships, resources, creativity, and partnerships needed to transform health facilities. Give me wisdom to rebuild what is broken, strengthen...
Replies
10
Views
74
Please pray for my marriage separation and total disconnect. Pray God removes deception, softens my husband's hardened heart, heals his resentment, and brings total restoration to our family.
Replies
7
Views
19
Heavenly Father, I return to You with my whole heart. Jesus Christ, restore what has been weakened in me during these ### days without prayer. Renew my hunger for Your presence, rebuild my prayer life, and restore my faith, discipline, peace, and purpose. Help me walk closely with You again and...
Replies
10
Views
33
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,989
Messages
16,817,240
Members
651,117
Latest member
Whiahaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom