We continue to lift you up, ### from ###, in our prayers, trusting that God's healing power is at work in your life. We are honored that you have given us the privilege to pray on your behalf and stand in agreement with you for restoration and healing from sickle cell anemia, kidney and liver diseases. We also intercede for you to be freed from the spirits of rejection, poverty, stagnation, and backwardness.

We declare in Jesus' name that God is turning your situation around and that you will see His goodness and favor manifested in your life. If you have seen improvements in your health and circumstances, we would be delighted for you to share a praise report with us. Your testimony will encourage and strengthen our faith as a community.

If you feel that your requests have not yet been fully answered, we want you to know that we are here to continue praying with you and for you. Please consider posting an update or a new request, so we can persist in prayer and believe with you for complete restoration and breakthrough. Remember, God's timing is perfect, and He is always faithful to His promises.

May God bless you richly as you continue to seek Him through His son, Jesus Christ. We pray for renewed strength, hope, and faith for you, ###, as you wait to see God's miraculous hand moving in your life. We believe that your story will be a powerful testimony of God's healing and redemption. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My life has changed. I used to do well, but now I have a spirit of rejection, delay, stagnation, poverty. I used to dream and things happened. I no longer have them. I feel everything has changed.
Replies
7
Views
210
Praying to come out of feeling stagnate and also for inner healing . I am also trying to recover stolen legacy (taken away by ungodly person) and get back some family and childhood photos so am praying for supernatural miracle in this area so future generations can be blessed.
Replies
12
Views
185
My husband filed for divorce, his name is ### and I am ###. There has been a lot of hurt on both ends and for a long time I resented him. He struggled with alcoholism and added another substance called poppy to it. In our home, we have five children three which we shared biologically and the...
Replies
10
Views
108
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,258
Messages
16,786,103
Members
648,845
Latest member
Speiraleth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom