Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I give you Lord God , most high all thanks and praise for waking me up and breathing air in to my lungs another day. Thank you for your love that with out conditions. Thank you for for forgiveness and 2nd chance really way more then we deserve. Thank you for having your word to run to and feed...
Replies
12
Views
102
Dear Pastor, Please pray for me and the person I love. He has told me that he does not want me, and those words have deeply hurt my heart. God knows how much I love him and how much I wish I could speak to him again. I don't want to force him or disturb him. I only ask God to look into both our...
Replies
15
Views
188
Lord Jesus, You are the Son of God and the only way to the Father. I plead Your blood over me and my family. Cover my younger daughter as she travels, studies and works, give her wisdom beyond her years, protect her from unwise financial decisions and from friendships that pull her down, and...
Replies
11
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,205
Messages
16,808,037
Members
650,618
Latest member
Tyraexnor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom