Restoration

Dear Lord, please help me. I feel like I am stuck; all I do is stay in bed, not wanting to do anything. Please help me be productive and change my life. I am so lonely, sad, and hopeless. Please Lord, help me.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me for physical and mental healing, so that every disgusting symptom and maybe undiagnosed sickness vanishes and never comes back. I am also under heavy spiritual ware, I face setbacks and blockades in my life and it also feels like everybody around me lives a way more better and...
Replies
11
Views
221
I was suffering deeply. To feel loved by my husband as you intend a husband to love his wife and take responsibility for his wife and children keeping us his priority before any other earthy man and woman and famil and friends and even above his work and pride He criticized everything I do and...
Replies
10
Views
194
Please pray for my marriage. My husband wants to talk today, he’s been talking about leaving me. He’s been ignoring me today. I am so scared. I’m trying to trust God and I keep praying to Jesus all day. Please may he not walk away. Please may Jesus soften his heart. My husband says he can’t get...
Replies
7
Views
86
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,503
Messages
16,788,963
Members
649,067
Latest member
Loreusdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom