Restoration

Status
Not open for further replies.

gascav

Servant of All
Dear Lord, I thank you for this moment that I have in life, for everything that surrounds me and everything that you have given for me to have. I have never deserved anything you have given me! Perhaps I have become spoiled to the point that I think that I can just get things without putting enough hard work in them and now I am seeing the outcome. My scoreline has fallen from a top student to a mid-average to average student. Father, I pray for restoration that I may return to the top again, I want to be a world beater again, I want to finish university with a first-class degree and get a chance to study for my master's degree outside the country. Lord, I surrender to you now, I am willing to do all that it takes, even if it means sleeping for two hours a day only, if it will help me reach the objectives that are there for me to achieve and if they mean what I think they do, then I can forsake all my pleasures and desires to get a chance to study extra hard and utilize everything here for good. O Lord, if by any chance there can be a person with a first-class degree in this university, may it be me. Dear Lord, I intend to work very hard and let you deal with the results, because all of a sudden I have become too concerned about my results instead of focusing on you. Today I went overboard only to realize that I am trying to do things which are either impossible or they are not in your plan for me!!! Help me stick to my objectives and put together a reputable outcome. Lord, I trust you enough to give my life away like this. Please forgive me for all the lack of faith I showed, because I did so many things away from faith instead of clinging to you!!! Please help me gather all the necessary things that I may need to achieve all that there is to achieve!!! I am okay with starting over again!!! Dear Lord, this is my plea, for you to take care of everything!!!
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, When I was young I suffered a lot of trauma at the hands of bad ppl. This affected all of my education and I developed learning difficulties and left school with barely any qualifications. Those responsible were never punished. Later I managed to gain some qualifications and a degree but...
Replies
10
Views
186
High schooler here who has been going through it this year mentally and in my life situation. My friend group and I have been on awful terms the last few months, and they’re all speaking but not with me. It’s been extremely draining on my mental health as I already struggle with anxiety, and I’m...
Replies
16
Views
333
Heavenly Father, In the mighty name of Jesus Christ, I come before You asking for Your mercy, favor, and justice. Lord, hear my prayer and come quickly to my help. As Your Word says in Psalm 102, "Hear my prayer, O Lord; let my cry for help come to You. Do not hide Your face from me when I am in...
Replies
10
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,087
Messages
16,795,786
Members
649,634
Latest member
Eleshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom