Restoration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband left a few months ago after I confronted him about his anger as it was scaring our daughters, his response was I’m not coming home, and he didn’t. this led to I don’t love you anymore, then to I want to reconcile, and now back to I don’t know. He is always in fight mode as result to...
Replies
14
Views
179
My husband filed for divorce, his name is ### and I am ###. There has been a lot of hurt on both ends and for a long time I resented him. He struggled with alcoholism and added another substance called poppy to it. In our home, we have five children three which we shared biologically and the...
Replies
10
Views
158
Please pray for the restoration of my marriage. Pray that God would soften my wife’s heart, renew the love we shared when we first met, and bring healing, forgiveness, and reconciliation between us. Please pray that she would see the changes God is making in my life as I strive to be a more...
Replies
12
Views
242
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,342
Messages
16,821,470
Members
651,332
Latest member
Sprawick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom