Restoration Of The Marriage Of ### And ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

Guest
Pray for the restoration of the marriage of ### and ###.
 
I pray to Jesus to restore the marriage relation of ### & ###. Lord Jesus you are the author and perfector of our lives. You had united this couple in marriage and do not allow satan to destroy this marriage. I sprinkle Jesus precious blood upon ### and ### and I pray all kinds of misunderstanding be resolved and they will be united in the name of Jesus. I rebuke all kinds of satanic forces to be nullified in the name of Jesus. I speak blessings to this marriage restoration. Thank you Jesus for answering our prayers and restoring ### & ### together. We love you Jesus

Agape - ###
 
default_unsure.png
default_unsure.png
MAY Jesus heal your marriage in Jesus name. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband left a few months ago after I confronted him about his anger as it was scaring our daughters, his response was I’m not coming home, and he didn’t. this led to I don’t love you anymore, then to I want to reconcile, and now back to I don’t know. He is always in fight mode as result to...
Replies
14
Views
178
Please keep ### and me in your prayers. We are currently separated, and she is seeking a divorce. This has been one of the hardest seasons of my life, and I am asking God to intervene in a powerful way. Please pray for restoration, healing, forgiveness, understanding, and reconciliation in our...
Replies
10
Views
192
Dear Friends, I humbly request your prayers for my marriage during this difficult and painful time. My husband and I are currently going through a period of separation, and I ask that you join me in praying for the complete restoration of our marriage. Please pray that God heals our...
Replies
9
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,155
Messages
16,819,375
Members
651,212
Latest member
Weomorron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom