Restoration Of Relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelCali

Beloved of All
Dear God I pray for Your Divine Mercy and Grace. God I need a Divine Intervention to repair my destroyed, damaged and shattered relationship with ###. With love and gratitude I pray, Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
May God be with you always and answer all your prayers according to his will. I prayed for you in your request. In Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord Jesus Christ and Almighty God amen. Just wanted to say that I wanted to thank God that I was able to meet the one I love his name is ###, & my name is ### plz pray dt ### is committed loyal loving caring & kind towards me he never cheats on me ever & he doesnt even takes me or...
Replies
6
Views
168
Protection from envious, greedy, prideful, manipulative SISTER-IN-LAW in LA. Need prayer from God's hedge of protection from wicked, unsaved household enemies. My SISTER-IN-LAW is very envious of me and my husband and is greedy always about material, worldly things and wanting power and...
Replies
7
Views
166
Praise the Lord Jesus Christ and Almighty God amen. Please pray for my relationship with the one I love, his name is ###, and my name is ###, we are in a casual relationship since ### years. I am looking for commitment, please pray that ### loves me, he is loyal to me, and he is serious about...
Replies
6
Views
344
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,687
Messages
16,813,990
Members
650,952
Latest member
Bertiannar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom