RESTORATION of RELATIONSHIP Would you please pray for a ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
RESTORATION of RELATIONSHIP Would you please pray for a dear friend I terribly miss with a heavy broken heart; may he miss me so much that he phones me! May God place in his heart positive thoughts and feelings towards me and revive good memories! May God restore our friendship by re-opening ways of communication and making a meeting possible at last! Thanks be to God for His most needed peace and valued comfort.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord Jesus Christ and Almighty God amen. Just wanted to say that I wanted to thank God that I was able to meet the one I love his name is ###, & my name is ### plz pray dt ### is committed loyal loving caring & kind towards me he never cheats on me ever & he doesnt even takes me or...
Replies
6
Views
168
I am nearing 70 yrs of age, and married to a wonderful Godly woman for almost 36 years. In the last month she moved out and filed for divorce. I'm devastated and heartbroken, in tears for most of the day. I'm despondent at facing the prospect of dismantling our 35+ year marriage -- hopes and...
Replies
11
Views
309
Praise the Lord Jesus Christ and Almighty God amen. Please pray for my relationship with the one I love, his name is ###, and my name is ###, we are in a casual relationship since ### years. I am looking for commitment, please pray that ### loves me, he is loyal to me, and he is serious about...
Replies
6
Views
344
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,963
Messages
16,805,438
Members
650,436
Latest member
Giesarsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom