Restoration of my relationship

I thank so much for your continued prayers. Restoration still avails us but only on God's timing. Please continue to pray his heart be softened as he still seems indifferent towards me.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m divorced and the person I’m dating is divorced. We both have had 2+ years worth of healing before entering a relationship. He is so patient and kind and loving. I was really upset about something, and I took my anger out on him and I think that triggered something in him to want to end the...
Replies
12
Views
298
my name is ### my girlfriend name is ### we been together ### years happy together we been threw up and downs always stick together since we been together lot of jealousy from her family and outside people jealous ### broke in her apartment she had live with me he started stalking us watching...
Replies
13
Views
277
Recently I got into a scam online and lost a huge amount of money, it was reported to police and financial institution however there is nothing can be done. I know it's impossible to get back the money from the scammer but I'm still hoping there is a chance to get back my money even though the...
Replies
5
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,004
Messages
16,817,744
Members
651,127
Latest member
Bwtaroyhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom