Restoration Of Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-16

Guest
Pray for my husband, ### and me to reconcile and get back together.
 
Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus name bless me and my husband with Wisdom, knowledge, and understanding on how to make our marriage work.
 
Please reconcile ### and his wife today in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ as we stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband left a few months ago after I confronted him about his anger as it was scaring our daughters, his response was I’m not coming home, and he didn’t. this led to I don’t love you anymore, then to I want to reconcile, and now back to I don’t know. He is always in fight mode as result to...
Replies
14
Views
174
Asking prayers for God to supernaturally intervene in my martial situation and perform a miracle, if it's His will to in this situation, to restore my marriage even though the divorce papers have been signed by me and my wife but hasn't been finalized yet. Prayers for deliverance, healing...
Replies
15
Views
65
Appreciate prayers for my daughter and son-in-law and their marriage after infidelity discovery 5 weeks ago. My daughter is a believer and very repentant. Not straightforward as third party an abusive alcoholic narcissist and family member. Felt trapped. Stalked. Love bombed. Had to end it for...
Replies
9
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,870
Messages
16,815,985
Members
651,049
Latest member
Giliadale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom