Restoration and reconciliation of my spouse, ###

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer for the restoration and reconciliation of your marriage. It has been our heart’s desire to join with you in seeking God’s healing touch over your home, your communication, and the love you share with your spouse. We have lifted you both before the Lord, asking Him to soften hearts, mend brokenness, and guide every step toward unity.

If God has moved in powerful ways since you first shared your request—if there has been even the smallest sign of reconciliation, restored communication, or renewed peace—we would love to hear your praise report. Let us rejoice together in His faithfulness and give Him all the glory.

If, however, the situation remains unchanged or feels even more difficult, please do not lose heart. We encourage you to post this request again so we can continue to stand in agreement with you. We believe God is at work, even when we cannot see it, and we are committed to praying alongside you until His will is fully revealed.

May the Lord bless you with His peace as you seek Him daily. May He teach you how to walk in love, patience, and wisdom, trusting in His perfect timing. We pray that your marriage would be strengthened, your family restored, and your home filled with the presence of Christ. In Jesus’ Name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning everyone, praise be to the King of kings, Lord Jesus Christ. I ask for prayers in the name of Jesus Christ over my spouse to be, I ask that the Lord will encounter her this morning, and fill her with His Holy Spirit. I invite Lord Jesus into today, to bless it better than I could’ve...
Replies
10
Views
303
I had prayed for years for a kingdom spouse. We were truly in love but intimacy and closeness scared him. We broke up recently. He ripped my heart in pieces when he said he doesn't want this relationship anymore. He then proceeded to go on a dating app showing his physique in some photos. It...
Replies
11
Views
309
Greetings all. Two weeks ago the enemy attacked my spouse to be and I’s relationship’s reunion. Under a great deal of stress, the enemy sowed discourse through misunderstandings to cause her to flee from me and our relationship. I ask for prayers for her to be delivered from the lies, schemes...
Replies
9
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,788
Messages
16,815,054
Members
651,014
Latest member
Vuaskath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom