Restoration 7x fold

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord it is me, you know who I am. Divine Lord and Father, I ask for restoration...After 7 years Lord for consistent work that I love and I ask for restoration for marriage, Lord - a loving relationship with a God-fearing man, Lord - that I respect. No more counterfeits. Hear my cry Jehovah...
Replies
12
Views
153
Good day could you please pray for my marriage and God's intervention and to rebuke the devil's hand over my relationship and over my spouses minde and to restore what the devil's trying to destroy please stand with me as I feel like I'm fighting a loosing battle I believe and place my trust in...
Replies
10
Views
141
Asking prayers for God to supernaturally intervene in my martial situation and perform a miracle, if it's His will to in this situation, to restore my marriage even though the divorce papers have been signed by me and my wife but hasn't been finalized yet. Prayers for deliverance, healing...
Replies
15
Views
65
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,876
Messages
16,816,044
Members
651,056
Latest member
Ashudell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom