Rescue Me Lord Jesus

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The Lord God Jesus Christ, Humble Me, and Give me Revelation.
Replies
12
Views
88
Dear Lord, As I wake up to face another day, I lift everything to You. Please help me to focus and give me the strength to keep moving forward, even when there are so many trials in my way. You know the burdens I carry—the bills, the loans, and the responsibilities that seem too heavy to bear...
Replies
7
Views
241
Dear Lord Jesus, I am the black sheep of my family. The only boy out of four kids, and I still live with my parents while my three sisters, too older and one younger have moved on the two older ones are married and have kids while my youngest one is engaged. I have nobody to love. I want to...
Replies
9
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,844
Messages
16,804,041
Members
650,346
Latest member
Ethoomarendell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom