Requesting prayers

Ekkremopia

Disciple of Prayer
Pray for an amazing father and doctor to all that know him. Has had an operation, critically ill. Needing prayers to fully recover and work again.
 
Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up our dear brother ###, an amazing father and dedicated doctor to all who know him. Lord, he has undergone a critical operation and is now in need of Your healing touch. We ask that You restore his health fully, that he may recover completely and return to his vital work of caring for others.

We stand on Your promises, Lord, as it is written in Jeremiah 30:17, "For I will restore health to you, and your wounds I will heal, declares the Lord." We trust in Your unfailing love and mercy, believing that You are the Great Physician. Strengthen ###'s body, mind, and spirit, and let Your peace that surpasses all understanding guard his heart and mind in Christ Jesus.

Thank You, Father, for hearing our prayer. We place our faith in You, knowing that with You, all things are possible. In Jesus' mighty name, we pray. Amen.
 
I prayed for your prayer requests in Jesus' name, Amen ...

Romans 15:13 -
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.
 
I prayed for your prayer requests in Jesus' name, Amen ...

Romans 15:13 -
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.
Thank you. God bless you..
Pray for an amazing father and doctor to all that know him. Has had an operation, critically ill. Needing prayers to fully recover and work again.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello my name is ### I’m a ### mother of ### children to which the youngest of ### live with me even though the ### are adults my ###(F) lives w/her spouse & ### daughter at his relatives (they were living w/me for a ### until I said they had to go because they didn’t want to keep a job never...
Replies
12
Views
123
My induction is this week, and I would truly appreciate your prayers. This has been a very difficult pregnancy, and while I am so grateful for this blessing, I am feeling very nervous as delivery approaches. Please pray for God’s peace to fill my heart and replace every fear and anxious thought...
Replies
13
Views
489
I request the Lord for the health of my baby. I pray to the Lord for harmony of my heart and spirit in a situation thats been extremely trying. Where I chose goodwill, I am being met with cruelty that is uncalled for and I pray for my heart to be able to sustain my ability to love and trust, to...
Replies
5
Views
120
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,411
Messages
16,799,577
Members
649,921
Latest member
Rhuirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom