Requesting Prayers For My Situation Regarding My ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rebecca Chapman
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rebecca Chapman

Guest
This evening on my way home from dinner, my trailblazer would not shift into gear, then miraculously it shifted and I was able to travel approximately five miles and it stopped again. Please help me pray that it is something very minor and can be repaired relatively cheap. I just can't afford a new transmission.

Thanks,

###
 
Dear Lord, we pray for ###'s vehicle, that it will not have manger mechanical problems, also we pray that you bless her with finances and even new car in Jesus Name, Amen.
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless You and fulfill all of your wishes.

Amen....!
 
Lord she needs nothing less than a miracle in Jesus name...Lord hear her prayer and you know her need Lord supply it in Jesus name..
 
L
default_plane.gif
ord help her survive. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm a Christian but not perfect. My car was impounded for a supposed DUI. I was not drunk, nor was I intoxicated when I was stopped. I pulled over to read something and was arrested for a DUI, because my eyes were red. I was never told I could go to court the next day and get my car out of...
Replies
12
Views
160
Prayer Request 🙏 Please pray for me. I am going through a very difficult financial situation right now. I have loans from around 6 different apps, and the burden has become extremely difficult for me to manage. I sincerely request you all to please remember me in your prayers. And if anyone...
Replies
8
Views
136
Hello my name is ### I’m a ### mother of ### children to which the youngest of ### live with me even though the ### are adults my ###(F) lives w/her spouse & ### daughter at his relatives (they were living w/me for a ### until I said they had to go because they didn’t want to keep a job never...
Replies
12
Views
126
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,861
Messages
16,804,184
Members
650,358
Latest member
Feoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom