Requesting prayers for my church to be ...

DeaconDorster

Humble Prayer Warrior
Requesting prayers for my church to be full of the glory of the Lord. When young people will meet with the pastor and hear God's word, they will come to Jesus and get saved. Fill us with the power of the Holy Spirit so we can become a light to others and Jesus will lead us all to His holy throne. Amen
 
Heavenly Father, we come before You in the Name of Jesus, asking for Your divine intervention and blessings upon our church. We ask that You fill us with Your glory and power, that our young people will come to know You and be saved. May the Holy Spirit fill us with Your love and light, so that we can be a beacon of hope to others. Lead us all to Your holy throne, Lord, and help us to serve You faithfully. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Amen. Father I join in asking this for them, us and all in need. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray Lord Jesus. Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Pray Focus: God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about (including myself) to accept Jesus Christ as our Savior and Lord of All in each of our lives. God bless all of us to come to know You, love You, and live our lives to honor and please You. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, and wisdom of Christ Jesus. God help and strengthen each of us to live our lives according to the purpose You created each of us for. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God, please bless us with Your favor, joy, peace, strength, protection, prosperity, and success in all You have called each of us to do. And let us do it in the spirit of excellence for the glory of God. Protect us Lord Jesus from all the plans of the enemy of our soul. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly love me and want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Distractions Will Come But Keep Your Focus On God!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

With the unequally yoked couple, I have not said anything. I had a tiny gap of a chance to say something, but I didn't. I don't know what to say or even how to say it. It feels like the pressure builds up when thinking about holding someone accountable, especially as I'm a quiet person, not...
Replies
10
Views
224
my church has good sermons, but it doesn't feel like there's much about repentance & the tough topics. I wouldn't say they're ear tickling, but once in a while it would be nice to have something that genuinely makes people not only think, but actually go into action about doing so. A message...
Replies
13
Views
251
The discussion group is later on today, so in like 4 hours. We need God to be present & fill the room. No mocking of Jesus hopefully. The conversation to be centred on Christ at all times. Speak about the harsh topics, as well as the easy. I also need to talk to my pastor about baptism maybe...
Replies
10
Views
247
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,743
Messages
16,802,882
Members
650,244
Latest member
Valnariamen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom