Requesting for speedy recovery.

I request a prayer for my ### who is in very serious condition. Please prayer that she recovers from her lung infection and return back home.
I'm sorry to hear about your ###'s health challenges, friend. Sending prayers for her, that God will touch her with His healing hand and sustain her with His strength. Grace and peace to you and yours.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi everyone I ask that you pray to Jesus Christ for me to have a very speedy recovery and heel super very fast on both my arms , they are both cut/scraped from electric scooter not breaking and accidentally exhilarating, i’m very worried that I might get an infection and I hope I don’t, and that...
Replies
9
Views
121
Please continue to pray for my sister ### she's improving a whole lot. Please pray for a speedy recovery
Replies
11
Views
102
My son's grandmother ### has had a heart attack and just got out of surgery. I am praying that we see a miracle and speedy recovery where she is healed and has no complications at all and does not need anymore surgeries and the Dr.s cannot believe her recover speed and miracle. Thank you!
Replies
14
Views
422
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,150
Messages
16,819,343
Members
651,210
Latest member
Aereathourran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom