Request that ### money šŸ’° be returned ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

On the 8th of April I was requested to pay Rs. 250/- as a registration fee by an Airline office, which I did. I was given an account number and the Company Airline Name to deposit the Rs. 250/=. The next day I realised I had been scammed for Rs. 11 lakhs. I have given all the details to the Bank...
Replies
7
Views
518
Prayer request for the curse to be returned to ### as he curse me by saying that He will not want to employ me because that I do not want to do the illegal things which the employer forced me to do and condone injustice and resulted into a long suffering without job for ### months. Ask Jesus to...
Replies
6
Views
166
Life in my color is returned to me starting with my blue COLOR GLOW IS RETURNED GREATNESS COMES THRU NO WORRIES šŸ˜‰ . .IM A DREAM COME TRUE AGAIN EVEN BETTER THEN BEFORE FOR SOMEONE WHO IS A GOOD THING FOR ME GREATLYYYYY IM THE GREATEST GIRLFRIEND WIFE WITH 2 CATS TO LOVE ā¤ļø GREATLYYYY PERIOD...
Replies
5
Views
99
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,096
Messages
16,807,193
Members
650,539
Latest member
Woongaurdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom