Request for a house, a job

Tony Benard

Humble Prayer Warrior
Dear God,

I humble myself in your presence and I request your love upon me. Dear God I request for:

1- a job with a vast contract in my studied field of welding.

2- a nice apartment with good rent fee and nice house boss and neighbor.

3- and I request to marry before the end of ###

Please Lord Jesus Christ I pray that these requests I have written down maybe given to me. Thank you God. Thank you Jesus.
 
(Philippians 4:19) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

(1John 5:14) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will He hears us."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose. Trust in Him.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer request for a lady worrying about her house. Housing told her she needs to move in soon cause someone may bust the windows at her house. She's been worrying about it and she said it's making her chest hurt when she worrys. Her kids told her to not keep worrying and that her youngest...
Replies
11
Views
170
for me to get the well paying home office job and the house in the closed gated neighborhood/community for my family. We need those things so much right now..
Replies
11
Views
100
Heavenly Father praise be your name! I thank you for the many blessings in our lives including blessing us with a new job for ###, I thank you with all my heart for answering our prayers and for having mercy on us. Lord the house we’ve lived in and rented for almost ### years is now for sale...
Replies
11
Views
116
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,933
Messages
16,816,764
Members
651,092
Latest member
Rhoenwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom