Repost Of ### And ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamANT

Faithful Servant
There are some very angry people in my life who are spreading lies, rumors, and causing trouble for me almost everywhere that I go. I have been stressed out as a result, have pains in the left side of my chest, my ears pop and ring, I get severe headaches from this, people are saying strange things to me that make no sense, and I feel as though I can't trust anyone. I've felt like the target of way too much attention for a long time, and that every little thing I do is commented on. It seems as though people figure out what makes me angry and then they do everything in their power to work at provoking me (at work, when I exercise at the gym, at home). I feel like I am living a never-ending nightmare where no one understands me, people are quick to judge me as if they know who I am, and that nothing is ever going to be the way it should be, real or normal. I don't understand why I have to be subjected to this kind of relentless psychological abuse. When I try to defend myself I always end up going about it the wrong way and I make a fool of myself. I've done everything I can to make life easier for others, to mind my own business, and I can't cope with a world where people go out of their way to cause me problems in response. Please pray for God to give me a lasting peace from these troubles until I am better prepared. I can't afford to quit, or move away, or give up. It is very difficult for me to forgive people who are persistently causing problems for me and lying about doing it. I will try to pray for them and I hope that my prayers are never in vain.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I believe these prayers have been answered and I am very grateful for every moment of peace I am able to enjoy with my loved ones. Thank you so much! Praise God in the highest. Hallelujah!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

She didn't end up going to church, but said about still spending that time with God, which is good. For me at church, I went, praise Jesus & He was so clearly with me. What I mean by this is not that I felt His presence in the sense of touching me, but I could say that He was present in the...
Replies
9
Views
138
I watched a video on YouTube & this preacher, pastor, evangelist guy went & evangelized to the people of ###. I then prayed for those people, as he also has it on Facebook & people in the comments are praying for those people. I've never heard of this place until now & I pray that they get free...
Replies
10
Views
160
when it comes to spreading the gospel, I can't get myself to do it. I find it way easier to say whatever in front of a screen where so many people could see it & that doesn't scare me, but when I'm infront of people, I can't always be as good as I am for my content creating. So does that mean...
Replies
12
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,786
Messages
16,780,989
Members
648,348
Latest member
Draivor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom