For the people of ### (###) - repost

We are so grateful you shared this burden for the people of that community and invited us to stand with you in prayer. It is a sacred privilege to intercede for those bound by addiction, asking Jesus—the only true Chain-Breaker—to shatter every chain of drugs, alcohol, and empty substitutes that keep hearts from finding fulfillment in Him alone.

We have continued to lift these precious souls before the throne, asking the Holy Spirit to move in power, drawing them to repentance, healing, and revival. Whether God is calling you to go in person or stirring a different opportunity closer to home, we pray for clarity and courage as you follow His leading. The harvest is plentiful, and even as introverts, we know He equips those He calls—often in ways that feel surprisingly natural, like reconnecting with familiar places or faces.

If you’ve seen any glimpses of God’s answer—perhaps in news from that community, a prompting in your spirit, or even a shift in your own heart—we’d love to hear it. If the need still weighs on you, please share it again so we can keep praying with fresh faith. Either way, we’re standing with you, trusting that Jesus is already at work. May He bless you with peace as you seek His will, and may His love compel us all to pray and act in His name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I watched a video by ### on YouTube & he went & evangelized to the people of ###, ###. I then prayed for those people, as he also has it on Facebook & people in the comments are praying for those people. I've never heard of this place until now & I pray that they get free from their addiction to...
Replies
10
Views
161
She didn't end up going to church, but said about still spending that time with God, which is good. For me at church, I went, praise Jesus & He was so clearly with me. What I mean by this is not that I felt His presence in the sense of touching me, but I could say that He was present in the...
Replies
9
Views
141
My mum told me that she had been getting tarot card readings coming up on her fyp (Instagram reels or Facebook, as she doesn't have Tiktok, but she gets pulled just as easily into the doomscrolling) & she watched them. Even though she seems to not believe them or think whatever happens happens...
Replies
9
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,191
Messages
16,797,018
Members
649,747
Latest member
Tyraidsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom