In Jesus Christ name thank you lord for the prayers of support for me and my family. ### and ### have not paid the money owed and the mortgage lender wants an update tomorrow. I can't afford to live in another place lord, please help me.

I'm writing to ### and reminding them of their duties to me. That Jesus Christ won my case therefore I should be reimbursed cost. Please lord take pity on me and remember my promise that I made to you. In the name of Jesus Christ thank you for your blessings and for protecting me mentally Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My house is about to be repossessed because my spouse was unable to pay our mortgage. I lost my job in July and have been unable to find another one. Please pray for a financial miracle for my family as we have kids. That we will be able to bring our missed payments to date and keep our home...
Replies
9
Views
346
My house is about to be repossessed because my spouse was unable to pay our mortgage. I lost my job in July and have been unable to find another one. Please pray for a financial miracle for my family as we have kids. That we will be able to bring our missed payments to date and keep our home...
Replies
7
Views
364
Father I am praying for overflow and favor in court and the workplace..Lord I am praying for increase..I am thanking the Lord for unexpected increase.
Replies
7
Views
99
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,026
Messages
16,783,474
Members
648,591
Latest member
Swouroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom