Repenting of Sin


Dear Lord,

Draw any sin within us to the surface of our hearts so that we can repent and be reconciled to You and to each other. Help us choose righteousness over sin, God. In moments of temptation, may Your Holy Spirit show us how to escape from that situation and remind us of the freedom from sin we have received because of Christ’s sacrifice on the cross. May we hate our sin. May we be willing to remove the sin in our lives that entangles us. Please give us fresh eyes to see clearly the truth that we are indeed set free.

In Jesus’ name, AMEN!

Continue reading...
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear lord I’m heavily sorry of the sin I have committed. The sin of wrath is an awful sin that has made its way back at me in my emotions Father I repent of this sin. I admit of committing this sin and I know what you have don’t on the cross to save me. Help me to repent in Jesus name amen.
Replies
11
Views
310
🙇🏻 Forgiveness, Mercy Verbally Pronounced, Jn 8:10, Lk 23:17, Forgive as Jesus Forgives, (with Warnings⚠️ -- Do Not Sin Again Lest Something Worse Befalls You), John 5:14, ⚠️Go and Sin No More, Jn 8:11, True Repentance, Lk 24:47 👁️👁Opened by💡of God's 📖 2 Cor 4:4-6 Quits self over god Gen 3:1-15...
Replies
11
Views
152
🙇🏻 Forgiveness Verbally Pronounced, Jn 8:10, Lk 23:17, Forgive as Jesus Forgives, (with Warnings⚠️ -- Do Not Sin Again Lest Something Worse Befalls You), John 5:14, ⚠️Go and Sin No More, Jn 8:11, True Repentance, Lk 24:47 👁️👁Opened by💡of God's 📖 2 Cor 4:4-6 Quits self over god Gen 3:1-15, New 💝...
Replies
12
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,010
Messages
16,805,843
Members
650,460
Latest member
Sietsorren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom