Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning, I've posted before about rent arrears after leaving aseverely hostile work enviornment. The request for additional rent assistance was initially denied by the agency. I appealed and the judge ruled in my favor and the case was reopened. Yesterday, I went to the agency to submit all...
Replies
11
Views
197
On Monday I most pay the rent but I only have the half of the money I hope Support of my landlord that he dont be obset.
Replies
9
Views
197
Please pray for me and my husband and son. We live in the house we rent now for 8 years. The landlord said we can rent to buy, so we paid her for 5 years dubble the rent, the contract ended after 5 years although she made a verbal contract/agreement with us that she will extend it for us for...
Replies
6
Views
95
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,231
Messages
16,785,786
Members
648,809
Latest member
Loreydor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom