Renewal Of Mind & Spirit

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
I am requesting a renewal for others to recognize my spiritual, physical, and mental needs by giving me a little more consideration in what I actually have to deal with just to stay myself. My life is full of situational stress. I am doing great by giving all I cannot feel like handling to God. Please pray for relief from anxiety, nervousness, and ability to work calmly and enjoy my job daily. I am thankful for what I have today and I am thankful for what God will let me hand to him tomorrow. I know God will not put me through more than I can stand; it was my Bible verse when I was confirmed. Please pray for continued strength and a renewal of family insights and values. Pray for my husband to seek the Lord instead of worldly reliefs. Thanks, distressed but, in God's loving arms...
default_huh.png
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Been stuck in a chronically bad outlook on life, need a mind renewal in Gods word. I pray for me to be able to enjoy all that God has given with gratitude in Jesus name.
Replies
10
Views
157
Thank you God for this week. I choose discipline, renewed mind, humble heart. Help me clean my thoughts about myself, and see people with grace. Strengthen my self-esteem to honor You and stay grounded. Align my goals with Your will. Teach me to walk in sincerity as Matthew 6:6 reminds, seeking...
Replies
9
Views
159
I was sharing some good news with my church group, to which someone responded that they wish they had 'half my luck in life!' I have been feeling stressed since hearing the comment, I come from a culture that believes in getting an evil eye, and I am not sure whether this concept exists in the...
Replies
10
Views
231
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,003
Messages
16,817,726
Members
651,124
Latest member
Haluithiortor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom