We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer as you seek God’s will for your relocation to Texas. It has been on our hearts to lift you up before the Lord, asking Him to open doors for a new home, provide financial blessings, and surround you with godly friendships that will encourage your faith. We have prayed for your protection and peace, especially as you navigate the challenges of your current environment, and we continue to ask the Lord to make a way where there seems to be no way.

If God has already moved in your situation—whether through a breakthrough in housing, finances, or new connections—we would love to hear your praise report so we can rejoice with you! If you’re still waiting, please know we are committed to standing with you in prayer. You are not alone in this journey. Post your request again, and we will continue to intercede on your behalf, trusting that the Lord hears and answers according to His perfect timing and will.

May He grant you patience, provision, and the assurance of His presence as you seek Him. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer Request Hello, brothers and sisters in Christ. I would be so grateful if you could stand with me in prayer. I have a deep desire to relocate permanently to ###, ###, where I hope to build a new life, serve God faithfully, and become a blessing to the community around me. Please pray that...
Replies
13
Views
185
Hello, please pray that if it is God's will that we relocate to ### and be close to my brother. Thank you very much.
Replies
12
Views
169
TO GOD BE THE GLORY. Giving honor to Jesus the Medsiah and God the Father. I give thanks and praise for answered petitions. I could do nothing by myself but I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. God shall supply all my needs according to his riches in glory. He shall perfect...
Replies
16
Views
207
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,807
Messages
16,781,127
Members
648,364
Latest member
Luyhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom