Relief From Financial Burden

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Khuzthizar

Guest
Please take my financial burden from me and my family, and I'm sure many others just like me. I pray to you for a miracle. I need my home to sale where I can pay all my bills. This would be such a relief to my family. I pray in Jesus name amen.
 
Jesus you said that you would be our burden bearer. I come before you on behalf of this need. Father I pray that you would bless them so they can sell their house. I pray that you would send a buyer with preapproved credit. Lord they are in need of a financial breakthrough. I pray that you would give them wisdom in regard to finances. You said he who is faithful with little shall be made great overmuch. I pray as you give them guidance, they would be freed from all of this accumulated debt. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
 
Lord, I pray for healing in the area of finances for this family. May You hear the cry of their heart and bring the solution they need concerning their house sale. I pray in Jesus Name. amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙏 Please keep my family in your prayers as we are going through a difficult financial crisis. Pray that God provides for our needs, opens doors of opportunity, and gives us strength, peace, and wisdom during this challenging time. ✝️
Replies
13
Views
119
I am experiencing financial difficulties that have been going on for a year and a half, ever since my spouse's loss of employment. I am stressed and very scared trying to make ends meet, and my spouse has been depressed due to difficulty finding new employment. Please pray for relief in some form.
Replies
7
Views
198
Holy God, I am praying for your holy spirit and angels to come and relief me from financial debts.
Replies
11
Views
445
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,359
Messages
16,821,611
Members
651,338
Latest member
Piordariinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom