Releasing all toxic relationships

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please can you pray for healing from toxic relationships and going through life alone/nobody supporting me, so that I can build up the personal resilience to be as effective as other people and not feel completely broken and abused by the world. Please can you pray that in the future I can have...
Replies
6
Views
255
Heavenly Father, You see my heartache and concern for my daughter, Lord, I seek Your divine intervention, protection, and restoration. Jesus, I rebuke every spiritual attack, generational curses, word curses and negative influence that has sought to disrupt the peace, unity, fellowship and godly...
Replies
6
Views
155
Heavenly Father, You see my heartache and concern for my daughter, Lord, I seek Your divine intervention, protection, and restoration. Jesus, I rebuke every spiritual attack, generational curses, word curses and negative influence that has sought to disrupt the peace, unity, fellowship and godly...
Replies
12
Views
319
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,237
Messages
16,785,877
Members
648,818
Latest member
Nynaerance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom