Please help ### relax and stop stressing out about the papers. Just for a few weeks. Help ### think positively and stop thinking the worst. Help ### clear ### mind.
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. [/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE]
Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. I Am Loved. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You and make You known. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have a stronger more intimate relationship with You and fulfill my God-Purpose. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You first in all my ways, and allow You to direct the footsteps I take and the words that I speak. Bless me to walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. And God please protect me from getting all Covid variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach
Rest and relaxation of my body.
Being extreemely efficient in everything i do.
My to do list and what i have not put on the list and whats important to be easily smootgely and quickly done today and this week according to the necessity.
No stress or tension in my body, only relaxation.
No noise in/aroound my appartement, or building/area.
I hear next door neighbours tv and the other neighbours repairing and its 3 pm sunday. Lord put peace upon them and let all rebellion conscious or unconscious be removed by the blood of...
Relaxed and peaceful body mind and soul for ###. Lord remove the devil in all its forms so that ### can finaly rest and sleep in Jesus name amen!!! Just this weekend Lord please