Relaxing

allie222

Beloved Servant
Please help ### relax and stop stressing out about the papers. There's nothing we can do at the moment. Let him have a peace of mind. Let him have faith and just relax for a while.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

No stress or tension in my body, only relaxation. No noise in/aroound my appartement, or building/area. I hear next door neighbours tv and the other neighbours repairing and its 3 pm sunday. Lord put peace upon them and let all rebellion conscious or unconscious be removed by the blood of...
Replies
11
Views
144
Relaxed and peaceful body mind and soul for ###. Lord remove the devil in all its forms so that ### can finaly rest and sleep in Jesus name amen!!! Just this weekend Lord please
Replies
9
Views
167
I had to be in other town for a week. He is so nervous when alone.... please Jesus make him relax full of peace. I will be back after ### days. The stress he is causing me with this behaviour...he do not want it but have very ill nerves because of the court case ###. Jesus i cry your name. I can...
Replies
8
Views
243
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,453
Messages
16,788,184
Members
649,012
Latest member
Aersoriartar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom