I stand in agreement with you my friend.
Heavenly Father I pray that You would meet all of my friend's health needs and bring her a sound sleep, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
Do you love Him from a distance? The ### Camp song "Same Power" says He lives in us. Ask for Father Son Holy Spirit to abide in your heart? He can be in you.
No stress or tension in my body, only relaxation.
No noise in/aroound my appartement, or building/area.
I hear next door neighbours tv and the other neighbours repairing and its 3 pm sunday. Lord put peace upon them and let all rebellion conscious or unconscious be removed by the blood of...
No noise from outside.
No noise in a building.
No noise from a neighbour upstairs.
No noise from various machines or devices - cars, washing machines, air conditioners... it's almost midnight.
Good sweet sleep.
No tension, high blood pressure or heavy heart beat. - relaxation. No...
No flashing lights of the neighbours who disturb my peace.
No noise from neighbours.
Good sweet sleep.
No stomach acid issues (acid reflux) or diarrhea.
No nervosity, tension,
Normal peaceful heartbeat.
Relaxed body, mind, heart.
Tomorrow morning on time for work.
No lateness of...