Relationships/Family Issues

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I pray for restored relationships. I pray for peace, love, happiness, and good health.
 
Heavenly Father, in Jesus' Name, we pray for ### and ask that You restore any broken relationships in their life. We pray that You fill their heart with peace, love, happiness, and good health. We ask that You give them the strength and courage to forgive and to be forgiven. Help them to be an example of Your love and grace to all they meet. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for our condo to sell. It's been listed since Nov. 2025. There isn't anything wrong with it except it's an upstairs unit. My Husband is retiring in August and the condo is out of state and difficult to manage from a distance. Also pray for our relationship with my Brother and his...
Replies
10
Views
321
Pray for my family. There are four of us: me, my mother, my aunt, and my niece. We never seem to understand each other; there is mostly just arguing and sulking (giving each other the silent treatment).
Replies
7
Views
108
Hello I and my husband are in need of prayer it's like we have been at each other's throats for over a month now. He's been acting very strange and it makes me act strange along with him. I don't know what's going on a this point I don't want to be in my marriage anymore I feel like he wants me...
Replies
9
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,044
Messages
16,794,703
Members
649,603
Latest member
Dwuisarwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom