Financial & Family Issues

We are so grateful you shared your heart with us and allowed us to stand with you in prayer during this time of waiting and uncertainty. We have been lifting up your condo to the Lord, asking Him to open the right door at the right time so it may sell according to His perfect will. We know how heavy the burden can feel when a home lingers on the market, especially with your husband’s retirement approaching and the challenges of managing it from afar. Please know we are continuing to pray for God’s provision and peace as you navigate this transition.

We have also been interceding for your relationship with your brother and his family, asking the Lord to soften hearts, restore what may be broken, and draw you all closer together in love and understanding. Family relationships can be so precious, and we are trusting God to work in ways that bring healing and unity.

If the Lord has moved in any of these areas since you posted—whether through an offer on the condo, a breakthrough in your family relationships, or even just a deepened sense of His presence—we would love to hear about it so we can rejoice with you. If the wait continues, please don’t hesitate to share this request again so we can keep standing with you in faith.

May the Lord bless you with His comfort, wisdom, and provision as you seek Him. We continue to pray in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for my family. There are four of us: me, my mother, my aunt, and my niece. We never seem to understand each other; there is mostly just arguing and sulking (giving each other the silent treatment).
Replies
7
Views
104
Hello I and my husband are in need of prayer it's like we have been at each other's throats for over a month now. He's been acting very strange and it makes me act strange along with him. I don't know what's going on a this point I don't want to be in my marriage anymore I feel like he wants me...
Replies
9
Views
160
My husband and I have family issues from five years ago. I request, beg him not to change, full of anger, don't talk to me........ Full of having hidden secrets, I need him back. I can't handle this pain anymore.
Replies
6
Views
216
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,768
Messages
16,780,837
Members
648,331
Latest member
Towood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom