Relationship

  • Thread starter Thread starter satyabhargavi
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

satyabhargavi

Guest
please pray for my lover ###, he is come back for me on jesus name amen
 
Dear Lord, by your most holy will, please hear and answer the prayers ### is offering you, in Jesus name we pray, Amen.
 
Proclaim It….

I have and will always and forever continue to purpose in my heart to Love, Respect, Honor, and Obey God for the rest of my days. Today and for the rest of my life, I will be moving from glory to glory. I will prosper, be in excellent health, as my soul prospers in Christ Jesus. God’s Word Shall Dwell Within Me Richly. My God given dreams shall not die. Every plan that God has for my life shall not fail but come to fruition (completion, realization). My God given destiny will not be aborted and the desires of my heart will be granted. My enemies will be at peace with me because my ways please God. My bank accounts and saving accounts will be overflowing with Money, gold, and great assets. I will live a successful life in Christ Jesus. I Am Blessed & Highly Favored. I am in the Master’s Hands And All Is Well with my soul. I proclaim this proclamation over my life, my family’s life, the one who wrote it, and the one who pass it on to me. Thank You Jesus for honoring Your promises over our lives as we love and honor You with our lives.

Claim It In Jesus’ Name!

Pass This Proclamation On To Every Christian You Know…Let’s Keep It Going!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Praying for return of friendship. Amen.
default_roll.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my parents and myself to have a sense of urgency and to act with wisdom in all areas of our lives, shame, depression, oppression and for any and all condemnation in our lives that is according to the word that says "There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in...
Replies
11
Views
533
Asking for prayers for my relationship with my fiancé. Asking that he gets back his love for me and sees the good in the relationship and how it is worth fighting for. Asking that the relationship can be fixed and our love renewed.
Replies
10
Views
134
Dear god my life is going really bad and in fact the worst it’s been my dads girlfriend gave me him an ultimatum to pick between me and her and he chose her he has completely cut me out my relationship is on the verge of a break up I’m ### weeks post ### and I’m trying to stay strong for my...
Replies
10
Views
328
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,079
Messages
16,807,077
Members
650,528
Latest member
Karaornaurnor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom