Relationship

  • Thread starter Thread starter satyabhargavi
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
LORD, HELP THIS ### TO UNDERSTAND YOUR LAWS AND WALK IN YOUR WAYS. FORGIVE HER SINS AND HELP HER TO REMAIN STABLE UNTIL HER MARRIAGE, ACCORDING TO YOUR WILL. LEAD HER TO THE MAN WHO IS RIGHT FOR HER TO MARRY, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN

"I WILL BEHAVE MYSELF WISELY IN A PERFECT WAY...I WILL WALK WITHIN MY HOUSE WITH A PERFECT HEART." PS. 101:2
 
teach her you're ways Lord, let she not walk in the ungodly but walk with you.

in jesus name amen
 
My heavenly father, plz answer to her prayers and give your support to her, give back her love to her, in your almighty name.. I pray amen
 
Making headways to forgive and fix all problems strengthening the best of all abilities through Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pls pray for my relationship with ###. We have been friends for about a year and then had a falling out this past week. We had in intense conversation last night and split up for a few hours, luckily we were able to make up. I cried a lot during this time and still feel broken hearted even...
Replies
6
Views
148
Hello I just want to simply ask for prayers for my vehicle and my relationship. I'm so stressed lately and feeling depressed because I'm having problems with my car due to the excessive driving at my job. also my fiance and I are living with his grandmother and she's making things difficult...
Replies
12
Views
163
Dear brother and sisters i have so many struggles facing my husband last 10 year he afier one girl the third-party give the so many problems she creates in our family life me and my two children or suffer few days back my family members warning my husband and third-party party please leave this...
Replies
9
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,618
Messages
16,813,212
Members
650,916
Latest member
Nnorouvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom